State your case: Would you rather draft Andrew Wiggins or Jabari Parker in June's NBA draft?
While I would be happy if I were an NBA franchise with almost anyone who will go in the top-10, the best player in the draft is Jabari Parker.
In all seriousness, Parker is good — like, really good. Parker averaged 19.1 points per game and 8.7 rebounds per game in arguably the best conference in college basketball. Teams could not find an answer for him all season — well, Mercer could.
Parker is refined. Let me tell you exactly what I mean when I say he is refined. Parker understands the game. He understands adjustments. If one aspect of the game doesn’t work, he will simply use another facet of it.
The most important thing about Parker is that he is a product of the best coach in the country right now: Mike Krzyzewski. Look at the last top pick from Krzyzewski: Kyrie Irving. Playing for Krzyzewski is the best thing on Parker’s resume.
I want Parker. If I were literally any franchise, I would want him. If I were Duke, I would miss him already. As a college basketball fan, I miss him. I’m a mess without him. I miss being near him, I miss his musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think we should get an apartment together. That’s how much I want Parker on the Jazz.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More USU Statesman News Articles
Recent USU Statesman News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USU STATESMAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USU STATESMAN NEWS
RECENT USU STATESMAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?